Kolisch Hartwell has worked with clients to protect technology in the fields of chemistry, chemical engineering and advanced materials for more than sixty years. Our team has considerable expertise drafting and prosecuting patent applications, litigating patents, and advising clients regarding technology and inventions in these fields. Our attorneys and agents include a chemistry PhD and several others with backgrounds in chemistry and related fields.
We have experience working with clients in a wide variety of chemistry-related areas, including:
- Adhesives, coatings, paints, inks, and sealants
- Agriculture and food processing
- Agrochemicals including fertilizers, herbicides, and pesticides
- Adhesives, coatings, paints, and sealants
- Biological, medical, and pharmaceutical compounds and devices
- Electronics and semiconductors
- Energy and environmental technologies
- Fluorescent reagents
- Forest products, paper products, and engineered wood products
- Fuel cells and hydrogen generation
- Garment cleansers
- Optical pellicles
- Petrochemicals, plastics, thermoplastics, elastomers, and polymers
- Semiconductor processing and production
- Thin-film media
Our team combines substantial industry experience with years of protecting and enforcing intellectual property rights in these areas to provide a full spectrum of representation and client counseling. We represent a wide range of clients in the chemical and materials science industries, including entrepreneurial ventures, multinational corporations, leading universities and research organizations.
Our size and location allow us to provide world class services at rates much lower than those typically offered by larger firms based in more expensive cities. Learn more about our services or contact us to find out how we can help with your company’s IP needs.